Course code: #2507
|START & DEADLINE TERM||DEADLINE APPLICATION|
The Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management Advanced Diploma will prepare students with necessary skills to effectively and efficiently run a business.
One of the most interactive aspects of this Business School program will involve learning to integrate manual and computer-based systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, as they relate to supply chain management activities.
During the three years of study students will acquire the expertise to improve productivity, develop a master production schedule, by using materials requirements planning (MRP), balance supply and demand, construct a detailed project management plan, and develop and implement quality management programs. Other areas of curriculum coverage include, but is not limited to …
• Purchasing and inventory management;
• Supply chain and logistics management;
• Operations planning;
• Direct supervision and quality assurance;
• Analysis of operations processes to identify productivity improvements;
• Application of business process re-engineering (BPR) techniques to simplify and streamline organizational processes;
• Planning and designing quality improvement programs;
• Applying team approach principles to effectively analyze and recommend solutions to operations problems.
High School - Grade 12
1. English language proficiency
Duolingo 105 - 114
In the English Language Learning program, you can improve your English language skills before your next academic or professional step, while qualifying to study at Centennial College full-time.
About 70% of English for Academic Purposes Program students continue their studies at Centennial College.
Related courses in univly