Nipissing’s Master of Environmental Science (MESc)/Master of Environmental Studies (MES) programs take a unique interdisciplinary approach by integrating ideas and methodologies from the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences to explore and address environmental issues.
The programs consist of course work plus a Major Research Paper (one-year program) or coursework plus a Thesis (two-year program). The Thesis based programs are also offered on a flex-time basis (four-year program).
|Cost of living||1 person||$7,224|
|Accommodation||1 bed room||$5,817|
1. Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended
2. Two (2) academic recommendations from professors or other appropriate professionals
3. Sample of written work
4. A comprehensive résumé detailing your educational and professional experience.
5. A typed Statement of Interest
6. Proof of Proficiency in English
Applicants must hold a four-year undergraduate degree in any discipline from an accredited University
Related courses in univly