Course code: #0336X03FWO
These are mandatory and all come with course.
The two-year Computer Programming Ontario College Diploma program at Algonquin College prepares you for a career in software development.
The program also specializes in program development strategies (using object-oriented modelling), database design and database administration.
Use leading industry software products such as Oracle and CASE tools. Learn about programming languages such as Java, COBOL, SQL and PHP.
Study object-oriented analysis and design, operating systems and coding in integrated environments, and learn how to debug, test, and maintain codes.
In your final semester, participate in a software development project working with external clients to gain real-world experience in the programming field.
Students also have the option to gain real-world experience through a paid co-operative education (co-op) work term.
Please note that places in the co-op version of the program are subject to availability. Students who elect to apply to the non-co-op version of the program may not have the opportunity to transfer to the co-op version at a later date.
|Cost of living||1 person||$7,368|
|Accommodation||1 bed room||$3,200|
Level 5 with
B minus (B-) in all core courses
1. Diplom-Metevaseth/National High School Diploma with a minimum grade of 12 in required program subjects.
• Include transcripts for any post-secondary courses or programs completed
• One of the following:
1. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
2. Or Punjab, Haryana, and Gujarat State Boards – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 65%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 60% min. and no grade below 50%
3. Or all other State Boards – Higher Secondary transcripts – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
• English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
1. Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 6.0)
One of the following:
Related courses in univly