Course code: #0208X01FWO
These are mandatory and all come with course.
The two-year Hospitality - Hotel and Restaurant Operations Management Ontario College Diploma program provides you with specialized managerial skills for the hospitality and tourism industry through a mixture of theory and hands-on classes.
The first year of the program provides introductory industry and business courses to help prepare you for entry-level positions.
The second year focuses on developing management skills to help solidify long-term career success in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Experience a variety of restaurant operations-related roles in Restaurant International, Algonquin College`s student-operated restaurant and teaching facility.
Some of these classes happen during the evening and weekends, to prepare you for the variety of shift work in the industry.
|Cost of living||1 person||$7,368|
|Accommodation||1 bed room||$3,200|
Duolingo: Overall 105 (minimums of 105 Literacy, 85 Production)
Algonquin's EAP Program
Level 6 with
a grade of B in all core courses
1. Diplom-Metevaseth/National High School Diploma with a minimum grade of 14 in required program subjects.
• Include transcripts for any post-secondary courses or programs completed
• One of the following:
1. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
2. Or Punjab, Haryana, and Gujarat State Boards – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 65%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 60% min. and no grade below 50%
3. Or all other State Boards – Higher Secondary transcripts – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
• English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
1. Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 6.0)
One of the following:
Related courses in univly