Course code: #0216K01FWO
|Term start & deadline||Deadline|
Earn a flexible diploma that shows you are aware of all areas of business, and that you also have specialized education in finance.
This three-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma program at Algonquin College starts with three semesters of learning a variety of essential business skills before ultimately deciding on a Major.
The Business Administration - Finance program prepares you to meet the high proficiency standards needed to complete professional designations and licensing courses in the financial services industry.
Learn how to become a strategic, skilled financial expert whom individuals and businesses will trust to create and analyze financial plans. You learn from experienced faculty who provide you with an education based on all areas of finance, including:
Develop an understanding of the operations and importance of financial services. Use a hands-on approach to explore topics such as:
Examine the language, concepts, and techniques for analyzing and solving financial problems faced by individuals and businesses in Canada.
Algonquin College collaborates with The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning (CIFP) to offer the Business Administration - Finance program, which meets FP Canada`s Core Curriculum educational requirements leading to the Qualified Associate Financial Planner® (QAFP)® designation.
In addition, Algonquin College collaborates with the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) to offer the Canadian Securities Course® (CSC®), leading to the CSC® credential.
|Cost of living||1 person||$7,368|
|Accommodation||1 bed room||$13,650|
Duolingo: Overall 105 (minimums of 105 Literacy, 85 Production)
Algonquin's EAP Program
Level 5 with
B minus (B-) in all core courses
1. Diplom-Metevaseth/National High School Diploma with a minimum grade of 12 in required program subjects.
• Include transcripts for any post-secondary courses or programs completed
• One of the following:
1. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
2. Or Punjab, Haryana, and Gujarat State Boards – Higher Secondary Certificate – An overall aggregate of 65%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 60% min. and no grade below 50%
3. Or all other State Boards – Higher Secondary transcripts – An overall aggregate of 60%, with AC program core subjects (as per program page) at 55% min. and no grade below 50%
• English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
1. Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 6.0)
One of the following:
Related courses in univly